DIY EYELINER STENCIL ^_^

hellow everyone!I' am back with new diy.. and i hope this will be very very helpful for all the girls out there .Getting a perfect winged liner on both the eyes are very frustrating and difficult task.I guess most of the girls suffer from this ..Mine use be like this



LOL !




STUFFS YOU WILL NEDD

  • hard paper or i recommend using business card 'thick enough to not tear,thin enough to bend'.
  • scissor
  • eyeliner
  • eyeliner brush !





business card!


Now place card right above your eyelid to get the right idea for size of your wing .


 Cut out a traingular kind of shape.!

Place stencil at the outer corner of your eye and start filling it off with eyeliner brush ,i reccomend using gel liner it works best for this method.Then rotate the card in the angle you want your wing to be.
Wipe of the card and flip it off to get the exact shape on the other eye. Now you can just line the rest of the eye.



You can use  angled line brush ,but i personally love stiff flat eye shadow brush.This one is from MAC.
Now cover you lashes with mascara ,andddddddd ,,







 There is a look! 




That's all hope ya'll found it helpful!


Comments

  1. luving this idea dear :)
    i'll try it for sure
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic - nyc idea.... ll try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea sweetie :)
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me :) It means a whole lot to me :)
    I am of course following you back :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea, I must remember to try this out!

    Charlotte Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you,glad ya'll liked it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find the details here. XD
    http://ittybittybindings.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so clever! I never thought to do this!


    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog too: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk

    Love
    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I need to do this asap! I always fail when I try to do winged eyeliner LOL

    http://aegyoprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This eye-make up is great! I never get the line right like this. :(

    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowww stunning!

    join my lovely giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts