DIY Wall art

I still remember it was four months ago since i posted last time .(I was extremely busy and bla bla bla....) I don't want to repeat the same thing again ,yes i was a little busy but confused at the same time.Which direction should i take my blog to?.Something happens and i think 'oh i should post in blog' ,then i see another people posting in a better way and i be like ahh i should not post it now and be morose ..

Well I've changed my mind.I'll write when ever i feel like it and just do my own thing.Yes i'm sporadic and a bad blogger but now i shall stop feeling bad about my lack of posts.And here i'm with new post which is inspired by prints and pattern...This can be used as wall art ,you can just frame and hang it on your wall,or its a holiday season so you can gift it to you friend or else... Oh well lets get started..
THINGS YOU NEED : matchstick 
                                      hard paper
                                      scissor/paper cutter
                                      poster color
                                      white paper


4/4 of hard paper


mark small dots as a reference


                                         
cut the excess matchstick 

                                           
start sticking the matchstick




       
                       
done with matchstick !


                                           time for some colours ..
start painting matchsticks
  
now take a white paper and make a box of 8/8 and divide it in four sections of 4/4 

halfway there ,one more to gooo.The block is pressed on the paper.

tadaaaaaaaa! we are done .This was my first attempt so the out come wasn't that pref. though i'm happy.
This sort of print is also known as block printing( if you don't know) .You can print onto all sorts of surfaces including paper,fabric,walls.The type of paint you want to use will depend on what you are painting.And be sure to wear apron and should have ample of space around so you can do it freely.This can also be transformed into many useful articles like  garments,bags,letter paper etc.. hope ya'll like this DIY .Do share your thoughts . 


:)
XOXO




Comments

  1. beautiful! Keep up the great work in your blog…
    Wish you a rocking week ahead of you,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat idea. I like that you incorporated match sticks. Following ;)

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun DIY! I like the colors you used :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm now following you through GFC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This DIY is super cute my dear, love it!
    Great work!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo
    Ich bin gerade auf deinen Blog gestoßen, und finde ihn richtig toll :)

    Schau doch mal auf meinem Blog vorbei.
    http://momentaufnahmenblog.blogspot.co.at/

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust mir zu Folgen?
    Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiii thank you for visiting my blog and leave a sweet comment. You have a great blog.
    Lets follow each other! I'm following you now. Please follow me back ^^ will be waiting

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear, Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing, I really admire your great creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool!!
    Thanks for visit my blog!!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative =D

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea !!!
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great idea, dear! nice blog)

    what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog! would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know :)
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey i have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award. check my blog for more info

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice :)
    maybe we will follow each other on GFC? let me know :) (on facebook too if you have )
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, facebook, bloglovin)
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately. :)
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following! Now waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WE LOVVVE your DIY! How FANTASTIC!!! HOW AWESOME!!! U r soooo creative and love the idea!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your lovely comment, dear)
    i'm following you via gfc now, please follow me back))

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cool! I like this creative DIY, it looks amazing and easy to do :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute idea, great result!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts