DIY Embellished Mittens

Hello everyone! Was away from blog for a long time. Oh well i'm back with a new DIY. No matter the layers -sweater ,jacket, hat ,scarf i'm sure you still say 'I'm freezing" and your poor fingers get a little too icy.So i decided to get a mitten for myself a very easy way to stay warm even while i scroll my insta feeds.Lets get started.  

Things you'll need :

 a sweater you’re ready to sacrifice

rhinestones

fabric glue



 Mark with chalk or a pin and make a hole for the thumb checking.


Start gluing stones with fabric glue.



 Arrange your gems until you have a design that you love. 

  • Snap a quick picture of your design so that you can reference it during the next one.
  •  dab some on each gem and press down for 20 seconds.

Tadaa!

Hope ya'll liked this DIY. Wear your pretty new gloves and enjoy the extra sparkle! 
Stay warm .XX


Comments

  1. I love this DIY, the final result is brilliant darlin!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ...lovely blog...
    thanks for commenting on my blog...
    followed you gfc...do follow me back
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are talented in DIY stuff judging by all your previous post (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a cute DIY idea, the mittens look really nice :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute DIY idea .thanks for sharing

    love it very much

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sucha a great idea! I love it !! Yopu are so creative woman, it`s great!! Thank you for share with us your great ideas!!

    xoxo from Spain pretty!!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea!I like your blog))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are so cute and lovely!
    it looks easy to do , but i know i sucks at DIY

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so creative!! Love the results and thanks for the visit
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts