DIY - LACE UP BALLET FLATS



Cleaning up my closet few days back, i came across this ballet flats which i considered as TRASH MATERIAL. One of the perks of being a fashion insider is developing the latest fashion fads aka this   AQUAZZURA lace up ballet flats. I guess this is the prettiest trend 'gladiator X classic flats' into lace up flats .So thought of making one for myself . have a look !


you need: 
  • flats
  • hole punch tool ( but i used this notcher ) 
  • lace matching your flats
  • chalk or pen 
HOW TO 


I could not find the perfect lace/cord so i made one by myself ,using this satin ribbon -fold, sew and there you go!





Now time to lace up!

 So my shoe already had these leather rings but that's a no problem if yours is simple .Start by  marking  at the center and make a hole with the help of notcher or 'anything sharp'.


Mark wherever you want your holes ,i did in middle and two at each sides.Do this for both pairs and keep in mind they are symmetry. 

  
Voila! you can wear it in either way -no holes ,one hole or two holes.

 Mine looks like this . So comfy ,easy to make and no time consuming project that i'm gonna wear and wear and wearrr..

Comments

  1. Amazing post!
    New post www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a clever idea. Thx for sharing, girl. Love the outcome, so stylish. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a great idea and DIY results are fabulous.Lovely blog you have.I'm your new fan now on GFC and fb .Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Diy! Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing hun!! love d.i.y's. Also just followed u girl..keep them up.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved it baini..ur post made me open blogspot after such a long time

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing DIY! I must try this one!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool. <3 <3
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool. <3 <3
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an awesome idea, saw a girl wear something similar in a TV show a long time back and loved it - pretty keen to try this for myself now! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING idea :)
    I really love this idea.... again I have to say that I LOVE how incredibly creative you are :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts