DIY CIRCLE VELVET BRACELET



Done with assessment today. Now that the semester’s finish line is drawing nearer,the immense pressure is of course, suffocating. It's almost like I'm more frazzled, and lost than I've ever been. Simultaneously, the everlasting state of hibernation is literally killing me so I've decided to break out of this lethal series and spend my three days break for blog and myself but oops as always this is my language. 
   Well i guess circles and velvet's are having a moment. My inspiration for this diy is recent MICHEAL KORS NYFW collection as soon as i saw this circle top "DO IT YOURSELF" popped in my head. Let get started~ 




YOU NEED: 
  • Velvet Lace ( according to the wrist measurement) 
  • Fabric Glue
  • Scissor
  • studs
  • Jump ring

First off section the velvet lace in two parts .


Next place the hoop on top of the opening of velvet, pull it through and glue it down on both side in order to attach. 


Let it dry. Add studs or leave it as it is .


And there you've it! A quick gift idea ;) 


Comments

  1. wonderful velvet bracelet. You're so talented!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DYI! I love handmade creations, I make jewels! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts