DIY EXPOSED ZIP PANT


Adding a zipper is a great way to update your wardrobe its bang on trend and everywhere on the runway. It has gone from being a useful attachment to the clothing to flaunt as a fashion detail that creates an interesting rocker/ chic look. So here I show you a very easy way to embellish your pant with a zip.




YOU WILL NEED
  •    Pant or chinos which wont fray or stretch 
  •    Zip
  • Scissors
  • Pins
  • Needle & Thread

This step is optional but because i wanted to show off my ankle so chopped off 2 inch. 


Now place zip whichever side you desire and secure with pin


Sew it down all the way around and knot them at the end .


Once you’ve properly attached the zip to the pant, use your scissors to cut the split in the fabric of the pant. 


VOILA! 


Comments

  1. Perfect DIY! I love handmade things, I make jewelry! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start following each other! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I really love all your great DIY's!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts