QUICK DIY SUNGLASSES CASE



De-cluttering my old items I always discover those things which I own but remain unaware of. Few days ago I found one faux leather bag and instantly thought to utilize the leather for diy project. And there I made sunglasses case!




YOU WILL NEED

  • STAPLER    
  • SCISSOR      
  • ROUGH TEMPLATE (I MADE PATTERN ROUGHLY OUT OF OLD SUNGLASSES  COVER)    
  • FAUX LEATHER


Cut out the piece of leather using template.
  

Next fold and staple both the edges, leaving extra inch for flap as above. 

                 
Unfold the flap and cut slightly at the center to create split.



We created a split above in order to thread through the leather strip. I prepared strip by cutting 10 inch long leather and simple knot at the flap split.  


You can add some studs for embellishment or sew instead of staple too and that’s it!

Comments

  1. So nice! It makes a very cool sunglasses case!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a cool DIY
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulanddpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so easy and cute. I must try it. Thanks for sharing :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative idea! Beautiful case!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. creatively ❤️ Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, follow me
    http://sweet-style-blog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts